The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Djazeeb, holy priest[Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Djazeeb

Djazeeb

Djazeeb, holy priest[Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Djazeeb, holy priest[Accepted]   Djazeeb, holy priest[Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:26 am

Playhours/Week:
~40

Availability for Raiding:
Ususally any time except Sunday/Tuesday/Wednesday evenings

Why do you want to join?
I know many people here, like Anubelle, Shoa, Xargosh, from my previous guilds or the Covenant.
On top of that I am keen on endgame raiding and seeing that you have build up quite a strong raidgroup already I'd like to be part of that and push further through BT/MT and maybe ultimately SWP.
Also the idea of having a continous RP-story is interesting, yet I have to admit that my interest in RP has dropped much recently.

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
Yes, I promise.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
Crushing Blade - dissolved
Second Gurubashi Empire - There was a time where I was the only active member and I didn't want to stay alone
Covenant (guild alliance) - I am still somewhat part of it individually, and have been using it to RP, but activity dropped there almost completely
La Danse Macabre - Left because of conflicts with their leadership regarding their desicion to focus on raid progress and leaving the Covenant
Property of Jexa - our leaders grew tired of the game and nobody wanted to step up

Name:
Djazeeb

Level:

Armory Profile(saved one):
http://www.armory-light.com/eu/Defias%20Brotherhood/Djazeeb/cache/

Brief description of character:
Djazeeb is a rather young, 40 year old, jungle troll. Even for trolls he has a gangling build, and seems to be quite fit. His hair is already gray, but it looks shiney white when the light shines right on it. His skin is green-blue to camouflage himself in the jungle's twilight. His face seem to constantly express some spiritual displacement and loftiness. There is a barely visible scar on his left cheek.

Djazeeb was the spiritual leader of the Djaheshi Tribe untill it got enslaved and assimilated into the Second Gurubashi Empire.
He has been preaching the Loa Lore (spiritual deities that aren't as powerful as real gods but more powerful than elementals) and thinks of himself to be Loa Lukous (the Loa of respite and healing) voice and hand on Azeroth.
Djazeeb never really learned to speak orcish fully fluently but developed a very good undestanding of this language.

After having spent years in the Gurubashi's spiritual assembly, he developed great skill in blessing items of daily use or one's armory with "the Power of the Loas".
With the ideas Loa Lukou whispers him he crafts remarkable devices, that voice is also determing the way he has been going in his life so far.
Eventually he managed to escape the grip of the Empire and joined up with a collective Horde warband, called the Covenant where he has also been leading cultural activities and supported war actions against the Alliance for some time.

Character reason for seeking membership:
In his time with the Covenant Djazeeb learned that all Horde races have common goals and at least on intellectual basis, aren't that different after all. He therefore considers all of the Horde to be part of "one big tribe" and even has ambitions to unify it spiritually.
It is apparent to him that "The Horde Watch" can help him in achieving that goal.
Back to top Go down

Djazeeb, holy priest[Accepted]
Page 1 of 1