The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

warlock application [Pending]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jezolan

warlock application [Pending] Empty
PostSubject: warlock application [Pending]   warlock application [Pending] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:16 am

Player Info

- Name:
* Phil

Playhours/Week:
* 35+

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
* Every night mostly

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
You seem to be a fairly active guild with fair raiding progression, just what I am looking for, and hoping I can help you prgress more.

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
I do not guild hop, rules are their to be broken... no wait I shall obey

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?

Redrum inc over 1 year as member, 6 months as officer, 6 months as GM. Thats my guild history for the past 2 years, yes I hvae been playing alliance I will explain a little.
I played WoW since the early days, my then humble warlock was my 1st lvl 60 character on TVC realm, I rolled on that realm the day it opened and found a bunch of guys to make a RP guild with called "da lads", We drank and had fights in the streets oforgrimmar, we leveled up.
Da lads finally parted ways and I joined various raiding guilds, doing MC and BWL. I finally gave up hope in the horde and finding a stable guild and my warlock went into retirment. I defected to alliance, this was about 6 months before TBC. I rolled a rogue on Ravenholdt server. I joined redrum inc and found a true family.
Eventually lifted to the rank of officer and raid leader. We shaped up that crew and changed the rep of RR from raiding OOCtards, to show everyone raiders can Roleplay too, we enforced the RP rules and made the pirate story well known.
Then due to lack of Raiders who could actually follow RP rules AND have the drive to want progression we decided to transfer the guild to Defias brotherhood. most of the guild transfered in 1 day. When we reached this server we where quick to establish both our RP and Raiding aspect. We quickly started where we had finished when we left Ravenholdt, killed kaelthas and Vashj and started on MH and BT.
With BT cleared most pirates wanted a break, the old GM left the ship for real life and I step up to the captains chair. We continued raiding and farming MH/BT every week. But then summer hit us hard, many left for vacation, but we kept the raid going, now september hits us, many people back to uni or busy peroid in work and people stopped raiding. The Redrum is no longer a pirate raiding ship, it sails the oceans as a ghost ship waiting for its lost crew to return.
Generally people got pissed with no more raids, alot left to other guilds, the core is now waiting for WOTLK and just doing some PVP/ chilling in Ironfirge until then.
Then my warlock blood reboiled, I felt a urge to rejoin the horde and here I am, I transfered my lock to his realm as I like it here on alliance so I am trying out horde.

So my experience, everything pre SW ( kalecgos at 27% was our best try), GM and raid leading one of the most proggressed guilds on alliance. I have 4/8 T6 rogue (jezolain) with OH warglaive. also have shaman, mage, druid, hunter, warrior all level 70 on alliance side.

Character Info

Name:
* Jezolan

Level:

Spec:
* detruction warlock (0.21.40)

Character reason for seeking membership:

Brief description of character:- Jezolan awakens once again, is the world prepared once more for his return, only time will tell.

Many moons ago before the arrrival of the Draeni on Azeroth, Jezolan walked the plaguelands. A warlock of great power, once a great enemy of Ragnaros, thorn in the side of the black dragon flight and closely watched by Kel'thuzad himself.
Many tales there are to tell of this forsaken. A powerful mage in life, a true terror in death. Many lives have been taken for his amusment, many deeds where done that are unspeakable in the tongues of men.

Yet Jezolan grew weary, his army was defeated and beaten back by the scourge at the end, but he would not be taken so easily. A retreat, waiting for the time to right, he slept, the sleep of the dead for what seemed an eternity.

The years passed and much changed, and now Jezolan has risen again. Weak from the deep sleep he slowly feels his powers grow again. He sets out to see if there is anything still familiar, what is this Outland, who are these new races, the high elves have returned with anger in thier eyes, so much has changed.

As plans begin to fix in his mind he realises he needs to renew his power, needs to rebuild the once great army, needs to find new allies...
Back to top Go down

warlock application [Pending]
Page 1 of 1