The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cuviel - Holly Paladin Application [Pending]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cuviel

Cuviel - Holly Paladin Application [Pending] Empty
PostSubject: Cuviel - Holly Paladin Application [Pending]   Cuviel - Holly Paladin Application [Pending] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:34 pm

Player Info

- Name:
Alex

Playhours/Week:
20+

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
I can make any night

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
I like the goals of the guild and I`m looking for a nice guild as i have recently server transfered

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
Yes i dont think that is a problem

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
I have Recently Server Transfered and havent been in any yet

Character Info

Name:
Cuviel

Level:

Spec:
Holy ( 44 / 17 / 0 )

Character reason for seeking membership:

As a young Blood Elf I grew up in the small village of Sunstrider Isle. I was abandoned as a child and left on the doorstep of a wise man named Gotherias Sunstriker, he took me in as a baby and brought me up as if I was one of his own. He was a man of many tales and stories, sharing many of his adventures throughout the world. From the age of 5 I began to learn the way of the Paladin, at by the age of 17 I left my home at Sunstrider Isle and Eversong Woods, and decided it was time to travel. With all the knowledge that Gotherias had shared and shown me, that along my journey into unforseen places I would be able to defeat all and any objects that stood in my way.

I tackled many opponents throughout the years, and not one of those didn't I manage to take down with my sword. Many years have past since then and now I stand much stronger, determined and wiser. About a year back I decided it was time for a change and I began to improve on my healing ability and aid others in their journey, where and whenever i could. Now as the years have passed by, I consider myself to be an extremely powerful healer, and know my journey is just beginning, and with all the knowledge I have gained, I intend not to let Gotherias down.
Back to top Go down
Lorath
General

Cuviel - Holly Paladin Application [Pending] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuviel - Holly Paladin Application [Pending]   Cuviel - Holly Paladin Application [Pending] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:40 am

Thanks for the Application

Nice to see some new blood on the server!

We'll get back to you asap.

Regards

Lorath
Back to top Go down

Cuviel - Holly Paladin Application [Pending]
Page 1 of 1