The Horde Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horde Watch

World of Warcraft guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surtr - Orc Warrior [Pending]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Surtr

Surtr - Orc Warrior [Pending] Empty
PostSubject: Surtr - Orc Warrior [Pending]   Surtr - Orc Warrior [Pending] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:24 am

Player Info

- Name:
Dave

Playhours/Week:
ATM 15-25 Will hopefully increase depending on job situation in the near future (by the time raiding begins in WOTLK hopefully)

Aviablility for Raiding (Please note raiding is not required):
Again will depend on my job

Personal questions

Why do you want to join?
I have been away from the game for a bit nd want to get back into all aspects of the game nd I believe that this guild will provide me with this opportunity. I would also like to play with my friend (Auberon) as that is the reason that I have returned to this char nd he has told me how good nd professional this guild is.

Can you promise us that you stay loyal to the guild, and obey both the IC and the OOC rules?
Yes I do promise.

Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them?
I was in dogs of war but as I have been away for some time I cannot recall y I left apart from that, they were the only guild I was in as I have concentrated on pvp with this char unlike others nd I did that on my own without a guild

Character Info

Name:
Surtr

Level:

Spec:
Arms 44/17/00

Character reason for seeking membership:

Brief description of character: Surtr was born many moons ago at a place called The Den in the Valley of Trials. He was born into a small orc family that lived on farming the local boars and selling the meat for a small fee to the locals. As Surtr grew up he became more and more curious about what was beyond the grate gates in the Valley of Trails. He had been told by his father to never go though those gates as grate danger laid their. One day he met a brave warrior called Vettl who was returning to The Den to visit his family. Surtr asked about what was beyond the gates, he was told many stores about places far and wide and was told of Vettl many encounters with the viscous enemy, the Alliance, just as Vettl was about to leave and return to the great city of orgrimmar he was warned if he ever left the safety of his home and pasted thought the gates, times would be hard and very dangerous.

As the mouths past Surtr stayed in touch with Vettl and they become good friends, Vettl would send Surtr gifts from far and wide, weather it be a horn from a kodo from The Barrens or a claw from a scorpion from 1000 Needles. This made Surtr want to leave The Den and discover new lands but he knew his family needed him. But then the letters stop arriving. After a while Surtr received a letter from a member of Vettl family staying that he had been killed in battle, He had been stuck a fatly blow from the hand of the deadly alliance scum. Surtr was very angry and it was on this day he vowed to avenge his friend’s death, he told hid father about vettl and that he had to go, his father understood. Surtr said goodbye to his friends and family and past though the gates in the Valley of Trials into the unknown…
Back to top Go down
Nianthil
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Surtr - Orc Warrior [Pending]   Surtr - Orc Warrior [Pending] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:14 pm

Seen you before, might see you again! Only time will tell!

- Nianthil and the officers
Back to top Go down
Surtr

PostSubject: Re: Surtr - Orc Warrior [Pending]   Surtr - Orc Warrior [Pending] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:34 am

I am no longer playing as Surtr but now as Veyron - DK nd i am still interested in joining ur guild just thought i would let u no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surtr - Orc Warrior [Pending]   Surtr - Orc Warrior [Pending] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surtr - Orc Warrior [Pending]
Page 1 of 1